Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with a Impuria purchase for any reason, please review our return, refund, and exchange policies below. Products must be returned in new never used condition. Impuria monitors return activity by customers for abuse, and if we detect what we consider to be excessive or potentially fraudulent return activity from a customer, that customer may be notified in writing that Impuria will no longer accept any returns from that customer. All returns are subject to validation and approval at Impuria's discretion.
Final Sale Items
Final sale items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. These items are indicated as final sale on our refund page here:
- Any items purchased on sale or discount are non-refundable, these include items which were purchased with gift cards, discount codes, or promotions.
- Any shipping costs incurred are non-refundable. Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Any items from our 14K solid gold collection are final sale.
Any return of a final sale item will not be issued any form of credit - refund, store credit or exchange. In the event you return a final sale item, your item will be disposed of.
Refunds (if applicable)
All refunds will be refunded via Impuria Jewelry Store Credit. Impuria Jewelry Store Credit never expires.
All refunds are refunded through Impuria Jewelry Store Credit, there no exceptions. We are unable to process returns to original payments methods. Our policy lasts 30 days from purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note purchased gift cards are non refundable. Any returns sent directly to our warehouse, with no refund request will not be processed. Please note we are unable to refund any original shipping charges.
All our refunds are to be processed on our refunds portal, our customer service representatives are unable to manually issue refunds.
- Check to see if your are eligible to return your order for store credit here. Unfortunately if you are unable to process a refund through our portal it means your order is ineligible for a refund.
- Start your refund request here. Once we receive your refund request and it is approved, you will be sent personalized return instructions.
For United States / Canada Customers: Once your refund request is approved, you will be sent a return label which you can affix to your return and drop off at the post office. $14.99 USD will be deducted from your store credit for the return label.
Ship with our return label - $14.99 USD
1. Download and print the returns label.
2. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and attach the return label on your package. You can use the package the items arrived in or another package if you prefer. Please ship your item within 7 business days of receiving the label, once 7 days has passed your label will be void.
3. Take it to an authorized drop-off location and ship.
4. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when a refund is issued.
For International Customers: Once your refund request is approved, you will need to go too the courier of your choice and ship your return package.
Ship with your own return label
1. Securely pack all the returned items, along with a print off your order, and a note specifying your return number (RMA) securely in a package. You can use the package the items arrived in or another package if you prefer.
2. Go to your the courier of your choice to ship your return package. We recommend you ship your package with tracking, so that you can trace it's progress. Shipping cost incurred during the refund process are non refundable and are the responsibility of the buyer. Please use the following address as the return address.
Po Box 33077
Panorama Hills Post Office
Calgary, AB T3K 0A1
3. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when a refund is issued.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, you will be issued Impuria Store Credit.
Returns must be sent to our Canadian return center at:
Po Box 33077
Panorama Hills Post Office
Calgary, AB T3K 0A1
Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed if sent by mail. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed. If there is a discrepancy between the return policy and procedures printed on the original packing slip and the information provided above, the information provided above governs the return of your purchase.
We do not offer direct exchanges. All exchanges are processed through our returns portal here. Once you have returned your eligible item, you will be issued an Impuria Gift Card which you then can use to choose your exchanged item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cancellations / Changes
As soon as payment is accepted and orders are confirmed, orders are immediately processed to ship. This means that there is only a very small window of time where we can "cancel or change" your order before your order request is sent to our fulfillment center, where it is physically picked, packaged and dropped off for shipping. This, unfortunately, means once your order is placed usually NO changes or cancellations can be made. If a cancellation exception is made you will be refunded via gift card.
Order not Delivered
The customer is responsible for entering the correct shipping address and phone number. We will not issue refunds when the customer has provided an incomplete or incorrect address. Delivery failure due to an incomplete or incorrect address and/or phone number will be subject to a reshipment fee & restocking fees once the original order has been returned to the sender. Any orders which are not picked up at the post office and consequentially returned to sender will also be subject to a reshipment fee & restocking fee, once the original order has been returned to sender. Alternatively, these customers may choose to receive a gift card for the original amount minus original shipping costs and restocking fees. The restocking fee for our 14K gold collection is 60%, and the restocking fee for any other items is 30%. Please ensure your shipping address and phone number are correct before submitting your order.
Last Updated: Sep 1, 2021